Enhance your health and well-being from an integrated and whole perspective with our award-winning team.
RxRelax brings the wisdom of Western medical knowledge and research-based integrative practices together to empower you to make healthy choices and help reverse lifestyle disease conditions. Diseases like insomnia, diabetes, hypertension, pulmonary conditions, depression, cancer (and more) lead to reduced quality of life and/or increased chances of morbidity and mortality.
We research and summarize pertinent knowledge on health topics that are important to you, so that you can make lifestyle modifications with ease. We share this information, plus best practices and simple-to-use tips developed through our years of experience via:
Integrative health seminars
Therapeutic yoga training programs and certification
Program development and consulting
Specialized coaching, and audio materials.
- 2017 – Cardinal Health Generation Rx Champions Award in recognition of Jay Gupta’s excellence in community-based prescription drug abuse prevention
- 2016 – YogaCaps selected as the top Volunteer Program in the State of NH, with special recognition by the Governor
- 2015 – NH Business Review (NHBR) Business Excellence Award
- 2015 – Spirit of NH Volunteer Service Award
- 2014 – Good Citizen Award from VolunteerNH and Citizens Bank Foundation
- 2013 – National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA) “Excellence in Innovation” award in recognition of Jay Gupta’s work to bridge the gap between the modern and complementary health care practices.
- 2012 – Consumer Advocacy Award from Greater Nashua Mental Health Center
- 2011 – Excellence Award as a Community Catalyst from Lokvani, a regional Asian Community Media organization.
- 2005-2014 – “My Favorite Pharmacist” award. Voted by customers.