Therapeutic Yoga Certification
RxRelax is a life changer! The depth of knowledge combined with clearly defined practice promotes a lasting lifestyle change for health. – Susan Patz, MSN, Holistic Nurse
Are you a healthcare professional considering the possibilities of using yoga and meditation as a blockbuster drug for your health or at your workplace? If so, this certification course is for you!
Caregivers are also welcome to inquire.
This one-of-a-kind certification gives you a scientific method for delivering tested therapeutic yoga experiences for those with chronic physical and mental health conditions. It places you on the cutting edge of integrative care and therapeutic yoga applications.
- re-boot your own body and mind using mindfulness, movement and more
- earn 30.0 AMA PRA category 1 credits or 30.0 Nursing continuing education credits or 30.0 social work/behavioral health continuing education credits
- bring tools and renewed hope to patients who are differently abled or struggle with conventional exercise
- learn clinically relevant techniques to better manage stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression, fatigue, cancer and more…
- be able to share tested practices to make therapeutic lifestyle changes easier
- foster strategic excellence with an integrative approach to healthcare
This program includes the best practices from the largest, most-established therapeutic yoga program of its kind that is operating successfully in a range of hospital and healthcare settings.
We also have Adaptive Yoga Fellowships underway in CT and VA.
Panic attacks and anxiety is how I coped with life’s day to day challenges. Happily, I can say I do not have panic attacks anymore! Insomnia has also been very problematic. Typically I use to sleep 3 or 4 hours at night if I was lucky. I [now] average 6-8 hours of sleep each night. – Nancy Mellor
This 100-hour training is delivered over the course of five fun, educational and positive energy filled modules. Modules are offered on weekends.
Our next course will begin in September 2019 at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH on these dates:
- September 14-15, 2019
- October 5-6, 2019
- November 2-3, 2019
- December 7-8, 2019
- January 11-12, 2020
Contact us for details.
Are you eligible?
Participants include physicians, advanced nurse practitioners, nurses, educators, caregivers and allied health professionals. Graduates are providing classes in hospitals, community centers, health/mental health centers, high schools, colleges and corporations, as well as delivering conference presentations and meeting refreshers. Some participants enjoy the course simply for its rich self-care value.
Our average CME/CE evaluation score is 99%.
The well-known team includes medical doctors, nurses, pharmacist, physical therapists and social worker with many dedicated years of healthcare and yoga experience. Learn about the experienced faculty here.
I have done courses before; but this is unlike anything else I have experienced. It improved my physical, mental and emotional well-being. I would recommend this for anyone! Pushpa Mudan, MD
The course fee includes five modules filled with gentle and safe seated yoga practices fortified by deeper dimensions of yoga that are not commonly taught in the USA, PLUS
- 30.0 CME/Nursing CEs/Social Work and Behavioral Health CEs (no added fees for these credits)
- practicum support
- a complete course manual with illustrations for all of the practices,
- DVD that may be accessed by chapters, and
- healthy snacks and beverages.
All-in-all an incredible offer and a life-enhancing experience! Space is limited to ensure an optimum experience.
Click registration link below to reveal Early Bird Discount.
Contact us for more information, details about payment plans and policies.
Read our participant feedback.